DTM 90's Golden Era

Career DTM 90's Golden Era 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
GuzikGP submitted a new resource:

DTM 90's Golden Era - #dtm #1991 #assetto corsa #mods #career #BMW #Audi #Opel #Ford #Mercedes

Hi, I have prepared for you new Championship ;)
DTM 90's Golden Era
View attachment 437632
Join to best Era of Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft .
Two career mode BMW and Mercedes ( in next updates I will add Audi, Opel and Ford)
Weekend Format: 20 min Practice -> 15 min Quali -> Race
9 Races (I chosed tracks at seasons 1988-1994):

1. Hockenheimring
  2. Nurgburgring
  3. Avus
  4. Norisring
  5. Salzburgring
  6. Nordschleife...

Read more about this resource...

I think you can solve the problem with AI cars crashing at the long version of Hockenheim using this patch:

Actually, I think it's this patch:
Hi i download one of this AI Fix and still don't work , i can try with this second fix but i don't know it help. Problem with GP layout is wall near second chicane, Two Cars trying drive to chicane at same time and one of them hit a wall because its not enogh place, best option is delete wall or wider chicane

EDIT: I've found the issue, I have to drap and drop every files (picutes and .champ files) from AUDI, MERCEDES, ETC into champ folder, without any folder :)

Hey, I follow the tutorial for DTM 90's championship, when I open the https://acstuff.ru/s/** link, when I press apply and save, it don't draw it like you with dtm cars and championship :( Can you help me ? Thanks. (I bought cars and have put everything with content manager or manually)

Last edited:
Salve, ho scaricato le mod a pagamento, divertentissime, tuttavia organizzando un campionato fai da te mi sono accorto che alcune auto non hanno le ruote, come posso risolvere ? grazie

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%