Cars DTM 2018 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzy submitted a new resource:

DTM 2018 Pack - DTM 2018, BMW M4 DTM, Mercedes Benz C63 DTM, Audi RS5 DTM

Hallo,

mit stolz möchte ich euch heute unser erstes Mod Pack vorstellen. Wir von Team RazZy-Racing haben lange an diesem Projekt gearbeitet und so trotzdem noch am Anfang einer langen Serie an Mod-Fahrzeugen für Assetto Corsa. Nichts desto trotz möchte wir euch heute unser DTM 2018 Mod Pack zum Download bereitstellen. Wir wünschen euch mit den Fahrzeugen viel Spaß.

Hier noch ein kleiner Hinweis:
Wer möchte kann sich auf unserer Website für die RCO, eine an die DTM angelehnten Serie in...

Read more about this resource...

First of all this 3D models are all made by our team. The templates are made by our team. The skins are made by our team. Everything on this Cars are made by our TEAM! If you don‘t like our work then don‘t download it and leave us alone!

English, please.
Did you create the 3D model yourself? Any info about the physics?

We will Upload a new version tomorrow with English text.
Yes the 3D models are made by our team. I think it would be better if you test the physic yourself cause actually we in the team think diffrent about the physics.

Get the **** out of here

1586557161672.png

Even going to the Sim Racing Company website and going to the cars download shows it has URD bits, then you just removed the fonts folder when you uploaded it here and put your name in the UI car text file.

Attachments

• liars.PNG
    liars.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 408
  • Deleted member 223075

First of all this 3D models are all made by our team. The templates are made by our team. The skins are made by our team. Everything on this Cars are made by our TEAM! If you don‘t like our work then don‘t download it and leave us alone!

Stop lying. It's the same models as URD (open them in 3dsimed and exactly same cars). Ok the size of the 3d model is different but probably you changed some things. But no it's not your work. Also you stole skins from members on racedepartement. All of the skins you included are not made by you because i already have all of them long time ago before you released your mod.

And as i said, in 3dsimed all values of materials (shaders, settings - fresnel, fresnel exp ...) are identical to URD mod

EDIT : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/urd-t5-maures-2018-2018-mercedes-amg-dtm-skinpack.24058/

Wow same skins as you but released one year before you....

Using a program called SSDEEP, used for generating similarity comparisons of files, I ran it on this and compared the results to URD. Here are the results for the interested. Shows which URD file matches which file from this, and to what percent. Hint: Most of the matches are 100%. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back