RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do miss the time I was working in the auto repair shop, in the way that I was done at work 15:30 every weekday and had the evenings to do whatever I wanted. So much easier to join the simracing I wanted back then compared to now, when I'm working in a store and doing late shifts seemingly every time there is a fun event coming up :p

But then again, my mental health is better now that I'm not being told several times each day how slow and bad I am at doing my job, so that is worth giving up a few races for in my book :)

I do miss the time I was working in the auto repair shop, in the way that I was done at work 15:30 every weekday and had the evenings to do whatever I wanted. So much easier to join the simracing I wanted back then compared to now, when I'm working in a store and doing late shifts seemingly every time there is a fun event coming up :p

But then again, my mental health is better now that I'm not being told several times each day how slow and bad I am at doing my job, so that is worth giving up a few races for in my book :)

at least it's the wrong profession for your hobby...

Seeing as attendance is still meagre, throw me in the pit please, hopefully last both races but if not I'll make a pre-race 2 apology now. Feel alright at the moment but gonna have to do some sort of practice first and all down to whether I get a reaction, not done a lot of driving for a few weeks, been saving myself for the update. Fingers crossed, will see you later chaps!

throw me in the pit please, hopefully last both races
Done
giphy (1).gif

Seeing as attendance is still meagre, throw me in the pit please, hopefully last both races but if not I'll make a pre-race 2 apology now. Feel alright at the moment but gonna have to do some sort of practice first and all down to whether I get a reaction, not done a lot of driving for a few weeks, been saving myself for the update. Fingers crossed, will see you later chaps!
Only 1 race mate, so no excuse needed :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline