RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calvyn White you're not wrong, do want to, but I've never driven the Raceroom layout and tried for the first time today. I spent about 300 yards on the track and the rest was airborne, bouncing off walls, kerbs and other trackside furniture. Added to which, for some reason, the abundance of multicoloured painted kerbs gave me a blinding headache :thumbsdown:
I have signed up for next week's events though

@Calvyn White you're not wrong, do want to, but I've never driven the Raceroom layout and tried for the first time today. I spent about 300 yards on the track and the rest was airborne, bouncing off walls, kerbs and other trackside furniture. Added to which, for some reason, the abundance of multicoloured painted kerbs gave me a blinding headache :thumbsdown:
I have signed up for next week's events though
Yeah I think this track is like Marmite you either love it or hate it and I like Marmite
I'm not sure what you mean by airborne probably something to do with the crash but you can certainly get some air over those crests and if your on skis you can probably pop a trick in here in there. And as for the walls that you are turning the bounce off that's what they for but keep that a secret.
I enjoy the scenery as you come down the street you see the mountains either side the scenery I think it's one of the best. Time was made for the background of this fantasy circuit, it's beautiful.:p
A bit strange you're getting headaches from the track. Something I suggest looking into don't want that to become a problem. I'm not sure if you're using VR or not but I've not experience anything either way myself.
Sorry you can't make it I hope the next ones ok.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the stream @davew045 really enjoyed it.
Well done on your victory @PurgerUK well-deserved and flawless.:thumbsup:. Excellent battling from @FeltHat and @Steve Le Gallez throughout the race. Good clean stuff a joy to watch.
First 15 minutes there are three sets of two battling. The camera view was chopping and changing between all three, good stuff.
Extremely unlucky @Magnus Stjerneby with a half a spin and what I believed to be two drive through penalties. I mean god damn god damn. Well done for sticking with it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done to the podium finishes well done all that took part. Not the easiest combo in the world that is for sure. A possible disaster at any time on any corner.

Thanks for the stream, thanks for the entertainment.:thumbsup::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%