RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of fun in race1, one incident that i can take the blame if need to be, i think it was just a racing incident, didn't really think that one would pass there but that was my bad, one can pass when ever there is an opening... ( edit: not my fault, a racing incident:
at 22:57 if the timecode doesn't work...).

Close racing to the end. Race2 was a bit lonelier, couldn't close the gap, some contact where i gave the position back. There were more colors in the car at the finish of both races, wonder where i got that extra new paint from ;) Had one lap at the end of race2 where i finally could hook the corners in the sector 2 where i lost over a second to the lead, if i had that from the start of the event it would've been much closer battle in race2 (i took a 8 tenths off in about 3 corners).. It is hard to keep consistent pace here while trying to push.

Lots of feathering of the throttle even with TC, didn't have time to do any real setup changes, just dropped it to the floor and stabilized the rear a bit, which was too much in race1., loosened it for the race2 which is why my rear was quite happy in the first laps but it was a lot faster as a setup, just way, way too prone for errors.

Last edited:
Last time we used this combo the car felt so good here, now it just feels so unstable..
Yeah I gotta agree with you there Mark.

It doesn't take a lot to screw it up. Which should leave the door open for a many opportunities for all. This car is a challenge even for the experienced. One thing is for certain anybody can win.
Should make for good close door to door racing. I hope the race is streamed nudge nudge wink wink as this should be a good one.

You people are going to stink after this so get a shower.:roflmao:;) Have fun.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Although Calvyn has a vast amount of experience I hope his assessment does not deter anyone from giving this combo a try. I do believe this car was supposed to be a spec type race car with minimal adjustments allowed? And this track really does test your right foot with off camber turns and plenty of elevation.
And with the recent discussions of practice and improving one's skill level would this not serve that purpose? Not unlike the Group 5 last week, nice choices , Ross.:)

Just noticed it is not GT3 Porsche but Cup... so, sign me out, not going to spend 4 euros for one race as i would never use this car in the future. A bit odd choice for a car if you ask me, i've never seen a single server for this.

Just noticed it is not GT3 Porsche but Cup... so, sign me out, not going to spend 4 euros for one race as i would never use this car in the future. A bit odd choice for a car if you ask me, i've never seen a single server for this.
Oh come on mate what's €4 you could pay more for a cappuccino. Hell I would even buy it for you if it meant you stayed in the event. And as for the choice everything is going to be used one time or another and I can probably safety say it be used again before the years out. And if it is I hope for a track that is more forgiving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years