RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

EU DTM 2016 @ Moscow Raceway - Sun 30Sep18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Sep 19, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 30-09-18
  1. balage06

balage06
    Premium

Ratings:
    +193
    Thanks for the race guys! As you can see in my R3E profile, these are my most driven cars in the game, I'm a huge fan of DTM and I also like the circuit, so I managed to get the pole this time, although @Steve Le Gallez came really close at the end.:) I think I chose slightly too low rear downforce for the race, because @PurgerUK and Steve were much faster in the first few corners, but I could stretch the lead in the last sector a little bit. There were a few moments when I almost lost the car on used tyres, but somehow I survived them and reached the checkered flag.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,292
    Well I've done some reading about the loss of Force Feedback. And the indications are it's due to overheating. So I'm thinking I guess it just shuts off when it gets too hot to protect itself from catching on fire which I've actually seen a YouTube video of one doing just that.:confused:
    So why fished out my air compressor from the garage and I can tell you that was no easy task in getting it up two flights of stairs in my house. So I give it a couple of blasts and started choking on the dust that came out.:rolleyes: So I took it apart a little and clean the fan which was grey until I cleaned it and discovered it was black. So I'm hoping the issue is now been resolved. But a little of me says, I hope not.:whistling:;)

@Piotrek Blaszczak you're killing me m8. With posts like that are jeopardising my upgrade. Because if the other half (the love of my life;) just in case:inlove:) had seen it, I will never get it direct drive wheel.:roflmao::(

• Like Like x 3
  3. balage06

balage06
    Premium

Ratings:
    +193
    Do you use the "forced" cooling mode by the way? I've read that it is recommended with relatively strong FFB and higher gain settings. (The only downside is the loud fan noise)
    http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00156.pdf

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Schnensch

Schnensch
    101% Moron, verified Premium

Ratings:
    +38
    Sorry, had something come up at the last second and no time to let you guys know. By the looks of it the race was good fun! I hope to be in the Next one, fingers crossed.

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +783
    @Calvyn White I know this pain when the better half keeps telling me " Why do you need a new steering wheel, this one is already broken ??!! " ........etc :D

• Haha Haha x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.