DTM 2015/16 winter cup

Sector3 and DTM have partnered up again and are running a winter cup.
All content is free to use in the competition, it starts off tomorrow is anyone here gonna take part?
It's basically a 3 day hotlapping contest the top 90 something drivers at the end of the 6 week competition will be divided into 4 rooms to compete against one another for the grand prize.
Fun competition for all skill levels, random prizes, free use of the dtm content for those that don't have it

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/dtm-experience-winter-cup-2015-2016.3663/

It's not always about posting the fastest time, what I enjoy is that the slower guys can pick a faster players lap and race his ghost and learn there lines to help improve there times :)
I have learned a ton in the last 8 months doing just this. It does not feel so alone on the track either :) It used to take several hours over a couple of nights to get a decent time in the lower mid field, now I can typically do it in an hour or less... no speed demon by any stretch. Fun to test yourself though.

Rich

One thing to point out though, in these official contests, unfortunately the "challenge" feature is disabled.
I was for a brief period #4, but that was because there were only 10 other times submitted :)
I don't think I have anything better in me than a 1:29 at the A1 Ring. The DTM 2015 cars are very nice to drive though, I did not purchase them, I got the 2013 and the 2014 pack, not into them enough to go for another :)

Rich

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back