RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems @PaulH thanks for letting us know... see you next time fella.

Just so you know, I will be late due to trying to get my little boy to sleep while the wife is still poorly :( Hope to make quali, if not at least I should make the race... rocking up with no setup, no practice and having never turned a lap round here in a GT car!:D Should be..... interesting!

Great race Guys! There was an accident on turn 1 in the 1st lap. Exiting the turn a McLaren just suddenly slowed down in front of me and unfortunately I didn't have time to avoid it and I couldn't break neither, otherwise it would be chaos. Ended up ramming it's back. Sorry for that, it was not intentional.
Other than that I can't complain at all, had a nice fight with Paul towards the end but he got it this time.
Congrats @Paul Jeffrey!
Definitely need to go for triple screens. The tight corners of this track are tricky with 1 monitor!:confused:

Excellent race guys, really enjoyed it! Nice tight quali once again (I think the top 7 or 8 covered by under 1 second!) and another great race :) Had massive tire deg towards the end that brought me back into battle with @Francis76 , had some real nice battles, including when Francisco got me into turn one and I got him back into the chicane, that was excellent :D Francisco, did you slow and let me back past for that one? Because your pass was fair and clean (in fact, it was brilliant)? Anyway, great race fella, real nice fight!

Thanks again all you guys that raced tonight, including a couple of fella's racing with us for the first time, or returning after a brief absence, another couple of hours well spent!

Cheers guys, don't forget (sorry, I have to do this plug) we are running DTM 2013 tomorrow, M1 Procar Saturday and of course Multiclass madness Sunday so please do sign up nice and early and spread the word as we only got 9 starters tonight :( Want to see the grid in double figures!

Cheers chaps, until next time, see you on track!

Excellent @Lars Johansson thanks for signing up matey, look forward to racing with you again :) With this race being multiclass endurance, the more cars we can get the merrier, please do actively encourage people you know to come and join in the fun, this combination round the ring will be awesome, would love to see a big grid for this.... the challenge is on! :)

Yes, I let you pass after the first corner. I was divebombing and almost pushed you out of the track. I thought that was not fair. It was such a nice fight!:D

Last edited:
Nice race yesterday. As Paul wrote, almost whole grid in 1 second in quali - that's coool! ;)
I met that accident after start also, was braking as I could, but didn't avoid hit, apologize for that but we survived and could continue. I was doing looot of smaller mistakes, anyway had some good overtakeswith @Magnus Stjerneby, very fair and I enjoyed it a lot! @Paul Jeffrey and @Francis76 made awesome lap times, sth I can dream about it. :thumbsup:
Thank you guys for nice race, see you on track soon!

My my my @all i have a sneaky little peek for you after recording footage of my replay from DTM 2013 tuning @Norisring, and am wondering how many have put in some laps already for tuning & testing for this race.
I hope to be on the podium tonight although i am 100% positive, no matter how it goes down this race will be immense.

For notification purposes (There Are As Follows) no lap times and absolutely no team speak conversation as this is from the replay footage and only noted so that members and other staff know in advance the rules were followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back