DTM 2013 is on sale on steam at 70% off until December 2

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
I just bought DTM 2013 In the steam sale and it cost me less than five UK pounds. If you buy the points on the store at S3 they cost over six UK pounds per thousand even if you pay in euros.

The DTM 2013 cars alone cost 1000 points on the in game store.

Bargain!

After you have bought the game on steam you just have to start R3E and it links the two accounts so that S3 know you now own the pack

Note that with dtm 2013 you can buy dtm 2014 for 15 euros ingame so i believe that with a cost of 20 euros you can have more than 50 euros worh of content .Great deal for those thinking to join us in R3E

But does this include R3E, which I see is a prerequisite? Oherwise it's a bit more than that, and I would need to buy and install 2 games I don't want (R3E & DTME13) in order to get the one I want(DTM14).

So that's a bit on the high side to get basically one game - if R3E is not included, which is my question here.

But does this include R3E, which I see is a prerequisite? Oherwise it's a bit more than that, and I would need to buy and install 2 games I don't want (R3E & DTME13) in order to get the one I want(DTM14).

So that's a bit on the high side to get basically one game - if R3E is not included, which is my question here.
You cant have dtm 14 without R3E so to buy dtm 14 you need to install r3e which is free.Also dtm14 as alone add on costs 26 euros but if you use the steam sale for dtm13 plus the ingame discounts for 14 you can have 2 seasons plus their tracks for less.

I bought DTM 2013 and tried it out last night, it seems very promising. I have a question though: when I go to Multiplayer in either DTM or R3E, I see dozens of servers all with 0 people in them. Not a single server has even one person connected. Is this a bug or is the online that much of a ghost town? This was in the evening in the Americas.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.5%