RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick TS tip... turn in game master volume right down to about 14% or so, this way you wont have the engine noise drowning out the mics.. :)
Additionally you can raise the volume on individual people within TS itself by right clicking on their name.
Give me a shout if you want me to jump on with you and we can do a little test with us both on track...
Cheers buddy

Paul

Oh well at least I made it! Haha

Had no time for practise again and a circuit I've never driven on so I did ok I guess.

Was about 4 seconds a lap off you two leaders which was a bit depressing! :(

The all day shift from the day before was a bit tiring so sorry for being a bit hopeless.

Will try better on Monday ;)

Hey guys,

Congratulations Andrew, you made it into the race with literally 3 seconds to spare!!! :D

Lovely race tonight, had a great battle with @Magnus Stjerneby, swapping positions several times and having a nice clean race... thanks Magnus :)

Enjoyed our little chat with @Kenny Paton and Magnus, nice to talk to you both tonight, look forward to racing again together in the future folks..
Right, see you all next time :)

Cheers

@R.C.Alves @djpretface @JayS @Joao Fernandes @Francis76 @Beikirch @Andrew Harper @Filip Carlén @MrBiscotte @Craig Patteson @Andi Goodwin @Aki Korhonen @budlix @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Oscar Hardwick @andodone @Piotrek Blaszczak @Magnus Stjerneby @Keith Joyce @Kenny Paton @Phil Davies @Víctor Aldana @Robin
WTCC_Race_Ungarn_2014_2014_00011.jpg

Who fancies a piece of this action (but at Laguna)??

Looks like fun doesn't it? Come on guys... I want double figures in every race this week... who's gonna help me out!! :D

Some reflections on last nights"race".
First let me thank Paul and Magnus for their friendly welcome, I enjoyed the chat. As an offline racer it came as a shock to me just how far off the pace I was:cry:. The reason for the inverted commas in my opening sentence is that although the others were racing I appeared to be taking a leisurely drive. To make matters worse I seemed to lose concentration towards the end making me think that the pause and/or save buttons in offline racing are not the friends I thought they were. I realised I had over time grown used to adjusting the AI to suit my pace, not putting in the effort to raise my game.
So with Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, with it's frankly terrifying corkscrew, looming next week I'm handing out a warning to all you back markers, your last place is no longer guaranteed I'm coming for you.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%