RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my part I figured I can guarantee one race a week where I can be in charge of whatever needs to be done. I just need to shadow someone or get a checklist of things to do. Then as I get more familiar with it, I can help more, but it depends in large part on how well my wife is doing.

While I can schedule races, I cannot schedule her ER trips.

Wow, what a great evening ... again, it can´t be different, I guess :). A lot of fast racers, a lot of fun during practice and closed battles all the way of the track, doesn´t matter for which place. I have to apologize Georg to hit him in chicane, but there is no grip on the grass and my poor Lada just went straight in to your Beemer :(.

Just one thing. I set those split timer layers during race to off, but it would be fine, if important information like: drive trough penalty :unsure:, pit open when piststops are forced ... stay visible.

Thank you all, I am just looking for more in about 14 days, after my vacation, please :thumbsup:

First race ended on lap 2 with a close inspection of the barrier ;) but race 2 was incredible. The battle with I think it was Kjell and Bram was a-maz-ing. One of the best experiences on a racing game I've ever had, bearing in mind I started at 7 years old with Moto GP 2:D.When quality racing is combined with R3E's satisfying feel you get this :D:D:D:D

One thing that does not occur often is the game crashing, but that is just what happened to me in Race1:confused:. 2nd race was all about learning how aggressive I can be, with the server set to X4 tire wear. Race ended in a good battle with Ortner, who I was lucky to catch after he recovered from a spin:D. See u all at next WTCC club event:cool:

Second race for me and again I had a really great time. I am still wondering if it was the painkillers (dentistsurgeon visit) or if I really did see ghost cars and Bram appearing sideways right in front of me right after the long stretch but my oh my what a ride (even from the back). I have got a lot to learn and improve but can't wait till next week (can't make Friday) to race again with you lot.

sign me up please
starting to like R3R even more than Project Cars ( although I love that sim to). R3R just runs better online on my PC setup.
I have 2013 and 2014

Dont know this track very will.....

Does it show up in the online alfa menu of the game or do you log in through steam ( somewhere server in steam profile or something?)

Sorry. Internet connection problems - still resetting.
And I was so excited.. :cry:
WOW, these cars are amazing!
Really enjoyed the close fair racing, some excellent drivers :thumbsup:
Race 2 I had a black screen after I pitted and the game locked up, gutted :cry:
Other than that it was fantastic :thumbsup:
Sorry to hear that some peeps had issues, last night was the most fun I've had with pants on for many many years!
Some epic fights, in Race 1 I think I had a 15-20 min long 3x BMW battle with Justin, Magnus and at one point Pauls Civic even got in the mix. I'll be making a video of this asap!
I consider the format a success, future races will mainly be two race format with 4x tire wear (Race 2 had 3x), no mandatory pit stops and no fuel consumption, at least until pit stops are updated to support refuelling.
I will prob run an occasional longer race (45-60 min race), but the standard format will be two races.

Thanks to everyone who joined in on the fun yesterday, the game may be epic and fun, but alone on track it ain't nowhere near as fun as we had yesterday, you guys are what made last nights event the success that it was! May you join many more events in the future!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Note the change of event format;

Practice: 19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1: 19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1: 19:40 GMT - 25 mins

Practice 2: 20:05 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:15 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2: 20:25 GMT - 25 mins

Both races will be run with 4x tire wear, so be prepared to pit in case your tires goes completely off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%