RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this event can only be done in the 2013 DTM cars as the 2014 cars can't be used in R3E yet, only in DTM Experience 2014 on DTM calendar tracks.

Anyway, sign me in as a maybe for now. :)

I think that this event can only be done in the 2013 DTM cars as the 2014 cars can't be used in R3E yet, only in DTM Experience 2014 on DTM calendar tracks.

Anyway, sign me in as a maybe for now. :)
The server lets me select both 2013 and 2014 cars when setting it up, so both sets should be available to choose when joining the server, we'll just have to see.

It's available for everyone to purchase, but it's not a part of the R3E content, it lives inside it's own "Experience", think of it like an R07 addon that you can only race on its own.
But it seems that dedicated servers allow you to mix in these with the others unlike before.

looks like ive got to pull out. Accelerator is spiking madley, tried to fix it and i now think ive killed it totally.

If I can get it sorted, ill let you know, but for now, sign me out, let someone take the place!

Due to the length of the race we will be running mandatory pit stop.
Make sure to watch this video on how they work in R3E and set the right keybinds in game so you're not caught out and unable to pit!

I'll sort the entry list later tonight as I'm currently on my phone.

Ok, I can race, if still allowed.
Ive had to spin my pedals around and use them in F1 mode. What was the GT style accelerator is dead with a cappital F'd.
Hate using these, or any for that matter, pedals in F1 style as it feels so unnatural, but its going to have to do until I can get a new pot!

Ok, I can race, if still allowed.
Ive had to spin my pedals around and use them in F1 mode. What was the GT style accelerator is dead with a cappital F'd.
Hate using these, or any for that matter, pedals in F1 style as it feels so unnatural, but its going to have to do until I can get a new pot!
I am in the same boat. All three my G27 pedals are spiking. The throttle the worst so i have mapped by brake to the clutch and throttle with the brake.

Need new stuff :)

always-be-prepared.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back