rF2 DTM 1995 @ Norisring - Thurs 29th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ok i got the it setted up now i runned the d server but what about the setup when u run rfactor?
u run rfactor and than is my server name in the server list now or what i need to do next?
ltr

do i need to tag matchmaker annouce & racecast?

i take the silver d2!

:cool:

i only get a grey screen at monitor how is this possible?

rfactor doenst start the weekend either and i got it all in setup help what to do!.

When I setup up a dedicated server race fo me and my brother to race on. Firstly I run my dedicated server file in the rfactor main folder and select the cars, tracks and settings etc. Secondly I then start up rfactor and when it loads I change the settings for online game searching to LAN instead of internet search. Your game that you setup will appear and you enter it as usual.

I would tick matchmake annouce so your friend can find the game.

Hope that helps you and dont confuse the issue. If you want a few more players to join send me the details, if not no problems.

Just tried this mod and my framerate drops into the 30's with other cars around. I can run 30 car DRM races no problems though on a 2500k 8GB RAM and 6870. Turning graphics down causes corrupted car models, it seems there's no lower LOD for the Mercedes.

Superb mod though, was a hugefan of DTM from the mid 90's!

Sorry guys, I am gonna have to pull out. My computer is in need of an upgrade and the screen is too jumpy to drive.

Quite gutted as I always wanted to race the Norisring, upgrade is in the pipeline so maybe next time.

Good night of racing guys.

Saw a few comments about the mod good and bad but i like it. The tyre model is great because you actually have to make an effort not to scrub them out and even a pitstop for fresh one can make you up alot of ground.

Would like to try these on a balls out track like Monza or Spa as i felt i didnt get the top speed @ Norisring.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back