DTM 1992

DTM%2BAudi.jpg

DTM%2BMercedes.jpg
DTM%2BMustang.jpg
DTM%2BOpel.jpg
DTM%2BBMW.jpg

Its 1pm on Wednesday 24th December. Alone at work i check see who's around, confident i remain unobserved, i reach for my mouse and keyboard. Again glancing from side to side, my fingers glide swiftly over the keys, s,e,c,t,o,r,3,s,t,u,d,i,o,s... i press search and click on the link to their facebook page...
Whats this? a new DTM 92 photo?

Excitement builds, i hungrily devour the words in front of me, can i be? Yes, release date planned for Friday. In a haze of excitement i stand quickly from my desk, flustered i rush to reception and inquire about the lost property box location. To my relief i find some discarded trousers that fit and replace my soiled pair.

Upon return to home, the wife is both perplexed ans surprised at my early arrival. Confusion grows when my work trousers are in my hand, and i ask for them to be washed.

Why? Why are they in your hand she asks? My explanation? A new game is being released and it got too much for me i say. Convinced she is not, Christmas morning in our house will e uncomfortable me thinks.

It doesn't matter, because boxing day brings the sales, and DTM 92!!! Cheers S3!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%