RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 or 4 people even managed to beat your leaderboard time :p (i feel kinda rebel with this pace talk)
Really do like the older David Bowie stuff. Yeah the good old days.
But anyway I'm not sure what you're talking about 3 or 4 others beating my leaderboard time for this car and track. In fact I don't see your goodself on the leaderboard at all on Mid Ohio Chicane layout at all. So one of us is confused.:whistling: Please don't let it be me. One more nail in the coffin.:cry::roflmao:

P.s. you're probably talking about during qualifying aren't you. And you can put a lot less fuel in etc. Well this is my assumption from maybe I miss understanding. But anyway well done on your 2 first place podium finishes. By all means brag and be cocky in a rebel manor.:notworthy:

Last edited:
During the race you rascal :rolleyes:
Older Bowie stuff is the best, but for example i like Black Star (but gotta admit, newer the songs, more hit or miss they are :p)

During the race you rascal :rolleyes:
Older Bowie stuff is the best, but for example i like Black Star (but gotta admit, newer the songs, more hit or miss they are :p)
I was fortunate to see David Bowie twice in concert. Once with my older brother. And I do believe he was doing a tour with his latest album, Diamond Dogs could check but not sure about 1974 75. Then again with Tin Machine. 1992 ish
Just watch the official black star video not sure what that's all about but that's not unusual but it sounds good.

Last edited:
3 or 4 people even managed to beat your leaderboard time :p
Three or four beat my leaderboard time during the race I don't so. Don't know who they were, love to no. If that was remotely true. I'm sure they would put themselves on the leaderboard beating my time. Just don't believe it. There is no evidence whatsoever that my time is remotely reached in any shape or form. And yes this is a call out, you've been called...OUT.:roflmao: I mean there was only 7 in the race, maybe 8, ok perhaps 9 but that's it. But that's besides the point. Where are these people on the leaderboard that were supposedly faster than me with less fuel why aren't they on the leaderboard. I smell chicken with a considerable amount of stuffing.
Right time for a beer, or should I say more beer.:O_o:
While I'm having my beer I'll be waiting to see these times on the leaderboard. Yeah right no point wasting my time doing that.:roflmao: cluck cluck.:roflmao:

Last edited:
add me please
Hi Kev, welcome to our club.
Couple of things since this is your first race with us. You need to add your real name and use it both in game and Teamspeak, also make sure you've read the club rules linked in the opening post.
If you have any questions or need help with anything please just ask.
Look forward to seeing you on the grid:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%