DTM 1992 1.0

yeah its an awsome mod but i need to look into it as the read me ses the bmw was a convert and i think it was taken from GTREVO so i will have a look i can always ask if we can do a our own RD one and take the bmw out or add 1 that is not from EVO :)

yeah its an awsome mod but i need to look into it as the read me ses the bmw was a convert and i think it was taken from GTREVO so i will have a look i can always ask if we can do a our own RD one and take the bmw out or add 1 that is not from EVO :)

Nice to hear that someone else than me enjoy it. As i see it its the only reason for me to have GTR2 installed on my PC. I love it!! drove the M3 on Bathurst chasing a screaming Merc Evo2 down Conroad it gave me goosebumps.. Imho this an really good mod and possibility to have changing weather conditions is great. I dont know what it is but this old cars gives me satifaction in a way the newer cars/mods cant. But why removing the M3 even if it´s "borrowed" from Evo that is also a Simbin sim. Because whitout it woundnt be the same :( And it sounds so nice it begs me to rev the tits of it ;)

• Rick Hurst

whys it not allowed? sounds backwards to me.
a mod is a mod in my eyes and if they work then all is good.

because they did not ask simbin to use the car and simbin do not let poeple use new stuff to old nothing we can do about its the law mate but we can get round it i hope if we can find a bmw that is not simbin then we are go

I'm pretty sure they used the 190E from TCL also. That will be without permission if that's the case.

Hmm i´m not so sure about that the cockpit doesnt look anything like the one in TCL and its the EVO2 of the merc and the one in TCL is an earlier model with the small rearwing this one is huge on Evo2. I mean a merc is merc but in my eyes they look mile apart.

Edit: i could be wrong it happeneds sometimes ;)

I had high hopes for this one but the really badly done greenhouse area of the Audi was my deciding factor as I was really wanting to drive it but the shape was so off I immediately removed it. If they get that right maybe I'll give it another go.

Just a question, but does sim bin own a part of RD? Or are they otherwise somehow involved?
I find it abit odd that only sim bin models seem to be frowned upon? I mean, 90-95% of models in the mods used come from other games...

I had hoped to bring some work to the table to play with here, but it seem that could become an issue...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%