rF2 DT5 @ Hockenheim - Sat 10th May 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Actually I expected a lot more people wanting to run the demo :D But it looks like most guys who are interested in DTM already bought the mod^^

How about: First race with demo content, second race with full version and DRS?

seems the server has moved onto race mode? it DQ'd me for false start when i went on to practice today...also would it be possible to make the time of day on the server earlier as its a bit dark and gloomy in places?

You can just vote to restart the weekend if this happens (if you are the only one on the server the vote will pass automatically)

Changed the virtual start time to 1pm :thumbsup:

Reactions: Si
Sign me up please :) ( Demo) version. So is the 1st race confirmed for Demo version? Who can tell me the difference between the two? The paid version you get more liveries & another car?

Ok I have been convinced, lol. Please sign me up for the paid race too :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes first race demo, second race full version :thumbsup:

Afaik the difference is only visual: More detailed cockpit, DRS light, more liveries as well as 3 different car brands with unique sounds

(FIXED - new server password is now working) old server password not working, new password not working?

Last edited:
been on server loads this week, no problems, but today I lose connection after ive been in the server for 30 seconds. very odd!

yeah i managed to get in with the new password eventually (think i maybe caught it on the password change-over?) but yeah simon i saw you popping on and off

Reactions: Si
Guys, I'm struggling a bit... When I click on the server to join, it says mod not installed? Even though I've installed both the demo version and paid version.

I've also checked in mod manager, and it says it's installed.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

*FIXED*
No worries , It decided to work now. lol

Last edited:
(think i maybe caught it on the password change-over?)

Yeah it sometimes takes several attempts to be able to join in rF2 (password was already changed around 06:00 GMT)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Try uninstalling all vmods related to T5 and then reinstall the T5 demo and full version - that usually fixes it :)

Edit: Regarding race 2: Start position according to race 1 results, reverse grid for first 4 drivers

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years