Sell DSD Pedals

SOLD!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
As mentioned in the topic title i am selling my DSD pedals.
Specs can be found here: http://www.**********************/pedals.html

Bought them off the 2nd batch. Have been used for around a good year.
Very good pedals and SUPERB support from Derek.
I bought a HE 2pedal set as i do not use the clutch. So clutch never been used:cool:
Lean back parts, heel plate are also included. Also new wiring for the controller.
New tape have been applied to the gas and brake pedal as you can see in the pictures.

Looking for around 500euro plus shipment.
Payment can be made by bank account. Paypal is also possible but rather not due to the fees.
European buyers preferred.
dsd1.jpg

dsd2.jpg

dsd3.jpg

Last edited:
OMG I WANT THEM.
Do they need to be hard mounted? Can they be leant against the wall or does the cord get in the way like the G27? My G27 pedals have stopped working properly because of this I suspect. Josh

They were mounted on the baseplate of my rSeat formula.

Can they be leant against the wall or does the cord get in the way like the G27?
Dunno know what you really mean by that.
Have a look @Link in my post, for more specs, diagramms etc...

Saw your sig and you are based in Australia? Sorry for that but prefer european buyers.

What is the usability like with these? Easy enough to plug in and calibrate etc.... @Kurt Vanhee

I am incredibly interested as these are exactly the pedals I have been wanting to replace my T500 standard pedals.

Edit : I am based in the UK so should be a reasonable shipping destination.

@Kurt Vanhee with the calibration of the brake pedal how does that function. It's obviously very heavy and full compression may not always be attainable by a weakling like myself. That said does it calibrate properly without a full depression of the pedal?

DSD Wilwood Load Cell Pedals represent the intersection between real world racing and sim racing. We've taken off the shelf Wilwood racing pedals used in real racing machines and engineered components which bolt onto to the pedal rack to convert them for sim racing use. You can literally take our parts off the pedals and put them into your real world racing car! It can't get any more realistic than that!

Pressure based braking is what's necessary when simulating braking systems in real world cars; potentiometric brakes don't cut it. The brake pedal in our system uses a 100kg load load cell element in a compact mechanism to reproduce the firm and solid feeling you'd find in any modern racing car. The brake pedal is not limp and light! It's solid! What this means is deeper brake zones, control at threshold braking limits and more podium finishes. The braking control you'll have is unparalleled!

The throttle and clutch are smooth with both using million life cycle potentiometers for reliable function. The entire system is connected to the DSD 12bit controller with integrated load cell amp using variable sensitivity. You'll find that the variable sensitivity adjustment for the brake pedal allows you to set the maximum amount of pressure you wish to use on the brake as your preferred maximum (your "relative maximum") so you will use the entire bandwidth of the brake channel. That results in being able to press the brake as firmly as you wish so your sim titles of choice see a full 4096 steps of resolution.

The DSD Wilwood Load Cell Pedal System arrives out of the box, ready to use. You simply mount them up and take off (see this page for the mounting diagram). The pedals connect to your PC via a standard USB port without any drivers. From there you calibrate them and hit the races! (NOTE: we have tested and verified perfect and proper function of our pedals on computers running fully updated versions of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1)

You just have to play abit with sensitivity you want. And calibrate them.
Its personal preference, i had in the middle.

Sounds fantastic :)

Can I get back to you later today once I have discussed getting the funds for this. Also could you pm me with an estimated shipping and I'll make sure I can afford it all :)

The weight of the pedals is around 8kg.
Shipping to Germany, France, Luxemburg, the Netherlands and UK is 18,40euro.
Rest of Europe starts @49,20euro till 65euro, depending on the country.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.6%