Resource icon

Misc DRS Anywhere 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
For making it work in races, you'd need to set the coordinates to all other rearwingtiming/rear_wing_timing (1), I'd say. Well, you'd still need to be 1 sec behind.

but that is already implemented in the game ie no modifications nesassary.i thought this was a mod..

Well this IS a mod. This year you cannot use DRS everywhere on the track during practice and qualifying, you can only use it at the DRS zone, remember? This mod just makes it like last year(s), where you can use it anywhere.

fy6x.png

See? This year you can only use DRS when qualifying at these blue zones. But with this MOD you can use it everywhere on the track, even corners, (like last year).

"online with discretion"

Does this mean that it is possible to use online? If so, your mod could destroy public online gaming... I dont hope so.

If it does you will be kicked/banned by anti cheat so no worries. since this is not originaly in the game it will be seen as an online cheat so it won;t affect anything.

If it does you will be kicked/banned by anti cheat so no worries. since this is not originaly in the game it will be seen as an online cheat so it won;t affect anything.

thats what i meant.before the patch it was possible to use online, now it will be fall through anti cheat

Yeah indeed i am sorry i saw it on the last post indeed i missed that post since i know how this get dealt with automaticly by games so just qouted him my bad not to read first breda. :)

Yeah indeed i am sorry i saw it on the last post indeed i missed that post since i know how this get dealt with automaticly by games so just qouted him my bad not to read first breda. :)

Hehe, and i havent exactly read what you quoted... I thought you quoted my post above yours... and not mine of the first page... :DD

anyone figure out what needs to be change to be able to use drs anytime during the race itself ?
What's the point of that? Nothing. Would be bullsh*t. You would just increase the level of tyre wear with that and would do unrealistic laps. DRS Zones meant for that purpose. Jesus i can't imagine how f1 would have looked if DRS would have allowed anywhere in races and no 1 second gap needed lol.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%