Drone Camera

Apps Drone Camera 1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tsuka1427 submitted a new resource:

Drone Camera - Multi-function free camera that can be operated with Xinput controller

View attachment 410923
It was developed based on the idea of stereo_joycam.
This camera can follow any vehicle.
It incorporates features extended by CSP, such as FOV and DOF operations.

Features:
  • Vehicle tracking camera.
  • Can select the heading of the camera when following the vehicle. Movement or yaw.
  • Can easily follow nearby vehicles.
  • Stabilization function that suppresses pitch and roll when the camera is rotated in yaw.
  • DOF and FOV...

Read more about this resource...

I need to spend some time with this. :)

What is the performance impact in terms of framerate? What are the odds that these movements could be recorded and played back during a live race? I would ultimately like to intergrate something like this into the streaming automation built into AutoCam, so maybe a feature where it would detect the F7/FreeCam being actived and take control of the camera motions based on the current focusCars normalizedSplitPosition and a prerecorded flight path.

Cheers!

Dave\Esotic

I need to spend some time with this. :)

What is the performance impact in terms of framerate? What are the odds that these movements could be recorded and played back during a live race? I would ultimately like to intergrate something like this into the streaming automation built into AutoCam, so maybe a feature where it would detect the F7/FreeCam being actived and take control of the camera motions based on the current focusCars normalizedSplitPosition and a prerecorded flight path.

Cheers!

Dave\Esotic
I think that the impact on performance is small because the calculation process has been simplified as much as possible.
However, I would like to wait for feedback from users. :)

'Sup.

I bet it's a great app and am stoked to fire up but..

[IS_DroneCam: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", line 8, in <module>
import ctypes
File "D:\Programs\Games\Assetto Corsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

SolWeatherApp reading config ... E:\Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/race.ini
...done

'Sup.

I bet it's a great app and am stoked to fire up but..

[IS_DroneCam: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", line 8, in <module>
import ctypes
File "D:\Programs\Games\Assetto Corsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

SolWeatherApp reading config ... E:\Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/race.ini
...done
thank you for feedback.
please try new version.

Loads OK now. :)

Just a question, it just says Disabled, tried clicking on titlebar button, changing cameras, in replay.. what am I missing?

Thanks, and thanks for the app, now only to see it work. :D
It was good to be able to load it.
The title bar does not have a button function.
Press the start button (≡) on the controller to switch.
Doesn't it work?

HI. Since I posted a review, it's working perfectly. The only thing that I'd add is a perfect lock to the car, so then if someone's making a photo with a high shutter speed, the car would be perfectly crisp. But other than that, it's a fantastic mod.

HI. Since I posted a review, it's working perfectly. The only thing that I'd add is a perfect lock to the car, so then if someone's making a photo with a high shutter speed, the car would be perfectly crisp. But other than that, it's a fantastic mod.
You can almost lock the vehicle by switching the heading mode to "Yaw", but there is no way to get the exact yaw of the vehicle, and currently the heading is calculated from the coordinate difference between the front and rear tires.
Therefore, a small amount of deviation is accumulated, and the position may be out of order due to long-term follow, or it may shake when making vigorous movements.

Hello finally manage to see the app but it keep "disabled" and no way to enable it, in CM already "enabled" but when the race load it show disabled somehow.

Edit: Ignore, it work now ! Like above need to press the (≡) button !

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing