Drone Camera

Apps Drone Camera 1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have problem with this app and a few other's, maybe anyone here knows how to fix it

LOG:
[IS_DroneCam: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", line 14, in <module>
import ctypes
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The file cannot be accessed by the system.

Looks like it doesn't detect the gamepad if the gamepad was offline (wireless gamepad) before launching the sim. Is that a known issue or an easy fix? Is there an event that you can hook to that will fix it?

I noticed another small issue. The button bindings are enabled even if the camera is disabled. It prevents or mixes with binding buttons to other functionalities (for example, I want to use the Y button to center the AiTrack position) and has the app override it only when enabled.

Last edited:
Had everything working with a dualshock 5 for some time now but recently for some reason the RT button no longer works for me to raise the drone. I play with a controller at times and also use it to control the drone. The RT button still works to accelerate the car but not for drone control. All other buttons function with no issue.

Any clue as to whats wrong? I know theres the new pro version, which I've used but I rather stay with this version till the issues get resolved.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back