AC DRM Revival @ Spa - Thu 27Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Suns That was a very nice battle there for a few laps - I wish it lasted for the whole race ;-)
That battle got me really exhausted, having to run 100% boost and fighting hard to get past and stay there - good fun!

Click for BIGGER and BETTER!

Attack at Blanchimont!
View attachment 271459
You got a better line through Eau Rouge / Raidillion and ... peek a boo!
View attachment 271460
But I braked later after you pulled side by side ;-)
View attachment 271461
Leading to ... Game Over !
View attachment 271462

I hope to race you again soon, preferably in anything with more than 500 hp, biiiig turbos and no more than 900kg of dry weight and no younger than a 1980 build - I like ladies of my own age ;-)
Oh what pictures you have my friend. Just glorious. Looks like you boys had a good time.

Oh what pictures you have my friend. Just glorious. Looks like you boys had a good time.
Thanks Bobby ;-)
I only recently discovered photo mode since one of the recent Dynamic Lights Shader revisions introduced the feature of track loading screens - all shots you take in photo mode are used as a pool to load a random loading screen when loading a session - great touch and AC still is getting better and better with people like Ilja churning out new features.

These are untouched shots from photo mode - I only use:
Dynamic Lights shader mod with vao patches for each track
@Peter Boese GBW Suite v2.5 with Reshade
all settings cranked up

There is currently no racing sim that looks any better than AC and lets you drive firespitting Turbo monsters from the good timesof racing.

I hope for more Gr.5 racing of any kind - THIS is my favorite motor sports activity!

Guys, I'm so sorry to be bringing you this news, but it is time for me to step down as a staff member at RD and it is immediate. This has nothing to do with anyone other than myself. Many of you know that I have a pretty serious health issue and it's just taking too much out of me to do the job that you guys deserve and that I expect of myself. Just tonight, I failed to sign up Suns :( I've been making little mistakes for a while now and they are getting more frequent and worse. I'm embarrassed more than you will never know.

The one thing I would like to ask of you all is, if you feel like you would like to do somethign for the community or know of someone that would like to do this, please let me know and I will talk to you or them and then take it to the powers that be for approval. You guys deserve having races to take part in and it's been my honor and privilege to host them for and with you. You've all enriched my life more than I can say and I thank you.

I'll still be around and racing with you when we have races, so don't think I'm going anywhere except by you and on the outside of a turn:D:p:roflmao:

Really sorry about my no show last night, I had been up since 5am UK time was feeling a bit tired about 11pm and thought I'll have a quick power nap ended up just waking up an hour ago :sleep::giggle:

@Bobby Pennington
Thank you, for all the great races over the past......however many months it's been that you have run the US AC club and provided us with your time and energy, it's been an awesome journey Bobby and believe me the pleasure has been all mine mate. Take some time to rest and recharge, there's plenty of time for racing my friend, take care, chat soon.....you'll always be the OVERLORD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%