rF2 DRM Revival @ Salzburgring - Wednesday July 6th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
R: Almost started racing on the formation lap, didn't realise it was a manual one controlled by Wayne and not an SC. Slowed myself down.

It was written in the opening post as well as me mentioning it before practice and then during warm-up.

Quali: Got P2 with a PB, may of gone faster but couldn't hook up sectors 1 and 3 again.

Race: Made a good start and settled in behind Wayne. Chris got a good run at me out of turn 3 and was past but Wayne went off at the end of the straight so I sneaked back up to second. I followed Chris until Toby did the same the next lap. I could keep pace with the front two but got pressured from behind. He got up the inside at turn 3 but I could keep the wide line and got a better exit. Down the straight, we collided and I hit the wall hard. Lost front splitter, tracking was out and the car was awful. Had to pit which put me a full lap down on where I was as Chris and Toby passed. Kept going and got past Mike. I kept with Toby and Chris as they jostled for position. Toby went off so I unlapped myself to him before he retired, a few others retired as well. I had to make a second stop as the fuel was never going to make it which put me a lap down on everyone at the end.

Thanks for racing.

Great nights racing

Quli 1st, which i was surprised at, but looked at my replay and may have gained 1tenth buy having 4 wheels on the rumble
Strip at the first chicane,but then watched other cars do the same,so not sure. So i apologies.

Had a great race pitted lap 24 and came out in 9th and stayed there for a few laps then people started to pit Then i remember having Anders in front overtook him down the straight only to go off at the right hander AGAIN Then re took him again down the straight but held the corner to go into 3rd where i finished

Thanks all

Great race guys and correct.With eighth place at the start finishing fourth.Had the race lasted another few rounds,probably would have grabbed the podium.And I'm super happy.

See you on the next track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back