rF2 DRM Revival @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Wednesday July 20th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Late report here.

Managed to take the pole which even caught me by surprise asd I didnt think the Lancia was the quickest over a single lap.

Knew I would be vulnerable in the opening laps so tried to defend as safely as possible without being too aggressive but I just couldnt match the acceleration of the Capri on the front straight and eventually George got past.

Made a mistake near the back of the circuit which allowed Adam, Anders and Eck through. From there I was just trying to stay in touch as I knew I wouldnt have to pit and was only really fighting with Anders at this point.

A little while later I saw Anders and Eck I think it was at the side of the road and assumed they had an incident.

Kept it fairly consistent most of the race with the exception of a couple of off's which saw George come out of the pits just behind me. He eventually found a way past with about 10 minutes to go but I kept him under pressure and I think it would have went right to the wire had it not been for me taking avoiding action of a spinner which put me in the wall. Disappointed as it was shaping up for a good battle to the line but still happy with 2nd place. really should have had this one in the bag though.

Apologies to Mike McGeer as I caught him much quicker than expected and took us both off the track as a result

Congrats to George on the win, Thx Adam for organising and everyone who took part. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back