DRM Revival Real In-Game Names

Misc DRM Revival Real In-Game Names 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jens Roos submitted a new resource:

DRM Revival Real In-Game Names - Changes to real names/brands/icons, both in GUI and optional in-game as well

This modification uses real names conversion made by Andrew Anderson in misc download DRM Revival real names. Same names as above package but changes back the brand to DRM but keeps the names. Variation of the same car groups into an upgrade named S1. This limits the visible number of cars to 10 in the selector.

The package contains of 3 files:
drm_v1_ui_real_names_s1 -> changes the GUI names
drm_v1_data_real_names -> changes the...

Read more about this resource...

The only thing i am in doubt about now is i have installed also the 3rd file ( drm_v1_data_default -> restores to default in-game names) but wondering if this was necassary or not ??

This 3d file is done only in case of install of the drm_v1_data_real_names if you wish to enter a multiplayer server as said in the first post .... in order to avoid a checksum error.

To enter an multiplayer server using vanilla content, apply the drm_v1_data_default fix before entering the server

• Deleted member 197115

Any reason to revert brand to DRM?
RSS GT1 pack real names using the actual manufacturer brands, so was the original DRM Real names mod.
You can still filter by typing DRM is search filter with real brands
upload_2018-4-13_17-59-58.png

This was my bad they under the Ferrari now so ok

These should be included in the DRM brand, make sure you overwrite the files in the ui folder
The ui jason should look like this:

upload_2018-4-14_3-34-47.png

Any reason to revert brand to DRM?
RSS GT1 pack real names using the actual manufacturer brands, so was the original DRM Real names mod.
You can still filter by typing DRM is search filter with real brands
View attachment 246551

If you prefer the brand stacking of the cars you can apply ui and real name fixes, and then the original real name mod. This will enforce the in-game and brand logo, but keep the brand stacking.

Last edited:
The name "Joest" is misspelled "Joset" with the v1.11.7 of the name fix.

Otherwise I love this name fix mod, making jumping from online compatible fantasy names to offline real names and proper time sheets so much nicer ;-) Thank you very much !
Capture.JPG

Hi, all cars have their real brand names now except for the Capri so I changed data acd again but to no avail. It still says Marod Aero...
Rest of the cars are fine.
Edit: Carma 308-2 same issue.

Thanks
Cheers
Robin

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back