7. Wayne Morgan
8. Chris Butcher
9. Ben Zenon
10.Mark Rider
11.Sergio Perez
12.jason lancett
13.William Crudup
14.Jeff Dobbing

Sorry I signed out guys, I had internet failures, it went on and off several times before the event and so I went away and did some work, totally forgot about the event. :( I was doing 25s in testing in a Capri, what was everyone else doing?

Chris was flying away in the M1 i had a dingddong battle with Adam until he had to pit for fuel and tyres. Since my little 320 didnt need any off that i managed to take the lead. And if Chris hadnt crashed out he probably would have caught me . Awesome mod and great fun to drive, it desirves full gridd :)

Thx to Adam and RD for event

Edit: Are we using 1.1 for next event ?

Edit: Are we using 1.1 for next event ?

Yes :)

Quali: Good lap and just sneaked 3rd ahead of Anders.

Race: Got left behind but soon caught back up to Sergio. I went off which allowed Anders through which led to me overtaking him 3 laps in a row in the same spot. In the meantime we both got past Sergio who went off. I settled in front of Anders for a few laps trying to get a gap as I knew I was going to have to pit but made another mistake in doing so which let Anders take the position. I tried getting past but just couldn't get close enough until he span off. With Chris having just pitted, it meant I took the lead for a couple of laps before I pitted. I came out in clear air back in third. Anders and Chris were too far down the road to really be caught and Sergio was a long way back so I just nursed my car home, picking up 2nd when Chris had a few issues.

Thanks for racing :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back