Resource icon

Cars DRM REVIVAL PART3 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Folluto

900grados.es
Folluto submitted a new resource:

DRM REVIVAL PART3 - BMW M1 - BMW 320t - Ford Capri - Lancia Beta - Porche 935 - Toyota celica.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Shaders Updated
-All cameras reviesed Fov.
-Added new features for the differential, new IA parameters.
-Added native clutch plugin and new sounds to gearbox, (Need revision).
- All new physical features of AMS that does not have rFactor1.
-Added throttle pedal power regulator (Check).
- Made new motor life parameter (eye with accelerate in empty)
-Skins DX1 DX3 changed a DX5
-Suspensions corrected in...

Read more about this resource...

I'm having trouble when changing gears, sometimes it changes the gear up but immediately redlines... Very strange. All cars displaying this behavior.

what is the installation path???
Hi Scott, it's pretty easy once you do it a few times, but I suggest you create a shortcut once you get into the AMS directory.
Unless you have changed the default install location go to: Local Disk (C)/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Automobilista, open the Automobilista folder, this is where you copy the mods Gamedata & Series folders too.
Hope this helps.

Cheers

I love this of cars era however I'm unable to actually select the cars in the game even though the DRM pack appears on the menu. As far as I can tell I'm missing the talent data for this pack? Do I need Parts 1 and 2 of this pack in order to use it? If so anyone know where can I find those?

As a follow up to my previous post what actually happens when I select the DRM revival series icon and try a drive session what appears are the BMW Procars from a mod I installed 2 days earlier. Anyone have any ideas so I can enjoy this great mod?

After installing this I only have two cars showing up the Toyotas and the 935s.
What the what? Any similar experiences? Any ideas?
Thank you in advance.

FraPP!!!

Yeah, if you look at the game data those are the only 2 that actually have data in the vehicles file. I'm guessing the others are in Part 1 and 2?
On the bright side you got further than I did, all I see is the icon which apparently has a broken pointer.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%