Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion... I see no discussion from your end, just spamming of the same thing over and over...
Well,
I pointed out my criticism (over and over)
But no one (you included) did answer to it...
Well expected.
Well advertised!

The world doesnt spin around you.
It's a forum.
You state your opinion and engage with others.

What you are doing is something else and as you can see, it's not being appreciated by the rest of us here.
So just get away from the keyboard for a while or play a mod car that you like.

We heard your voice, don't worry.

Reactions: Uff
Answer to criticism? Are you serious? What do you expect me to say, was it a question directed at me, because I certainly didn't see anything?

And why should I have to answer to anything, I have nothing to do with this mod, I haven't even tried it yet :roflmao:
The world doesnt spin around you.
It's a forum.
You state your opinion and engage with others.

Yes, point hit! But why can’t you stand divergent opinions?

What you are doing is something else and as you can see, it's not being appreciated by the rest of us here.
So just get away from the keyboard for a while or play a mod car that you like.

We heard your voice, don't worry.
Nice wish, but I can’t stand normopathy

Its funny, just a few days ago I was getting hate for being too critical of this mod, now I'm being accused of being a shill!? :roflmao: Make up your minds folk!

Not everything has to be so black and white...

About your "not from the same people at all" critic (which i agree):

RMT 1001 : NIL
RMT 120 : dmatzies
RMT N1 : dmatzies
Puriano 1H : cooky ( permission for using it out of GTL )
Puriano 3H : Jo Benevelli
Yamamoto : dmatzies
Marod Aero : dmatzies
Marod Scream : sovers
Lardo Monoastir : sovers
Carma 308 : Jo Benevelli

“Team of people”

If you’re gonna quote something, at least quote it properly.

Read carefully what I've said, like Gary mentioned. TEAM means different people working together for the same outcome. In this case, the outcome looks like it wasn't the result of team work, but more of a bunch of cars put together made by different people which is NOT the same.

Look at our GT1 pack, all the cars have the same level of polishing so when they're next to each other you can tell they came from the same development team, despite we were three different people working on them.
In this pack, only the Lancia and the 308 are up to AC standards of today, the rest even have HARD EDGES on the outside and some don't even open their doors, leave that for rFactor but not AC.

I really don't like this direction. Paid mods eventually killed Flight Simulator modding community. Even silly things like moving maps are sold for FSX now for similar prices.

When the file is downloaded and opened up, there are two file folders inside, 1 labeled "content", the other "manual".

When the Content file is opened there are two more file folders, 1 labeled "cars" which contains 17 files for (I assume) 17 cars and one labeled "drivers".

Can the entire Content file be simply moved to AC's Cars folder, or should we move the 17 car files to the AC Cars file? In that case, what do we do with the Driver folder?

The manuals folder just contions 2 .pdf files, one in English, the other in German. Does this get copied into AC anywhere, or do we just select the one we want, open it and read it or print it out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back