Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This long awaited car pack
Is the most DISAPPOINTING thing I can remember.

Well, we know Kunos content of that time, and we know R3E’s group 5....

This mod is NOTHNING LIKE IT !
Spare the money!
FFB is weak
Physics is questionable
Driving behavior is erratic
3D model is at question at most

Spare your money, I’d say!

This new release does bring up a question ... will the on-line servers, public and otherwise (like SRS ... and Race Department) use these non-official-content cars in their races?

This new release does bring up a question ... will the on-line servers, public and otherwise (like SRS ... and Race Department) use these non-official-content cars in their races?

Well SRS use loads of non KS cars. Shaun Clarkes SEAT and Ginettas for example, and they use a lot of non official tracks too....

Started downloading.
Reading the manual, I would like to report this, about the mithic "Carma FF":

Special thanks to Mr. Carlo Facetti for giving us the permission to use the name "CARMA". The name consists of CARlo Facetti and MArtino Finotto who constructed the CARMA FF 308 Turbo in the 80 ́s.

Started downloading.
Reading the manual, I would like to report this, about the mithic "Carma FF":

Special thanks to Mr. Carlo Facetti for giving us the permission to use the name "CARMA". The name consists of CARlo Facetti and MArtino Finotto who constructed the CARMA FF 308 Turbo in the 80 ́s.
Yeah, nice detail!
But overall it’s a crap mod!

• Deleted member 197115

There should have been demo at least. Not "all sales are final", esp. at that price.
I don't regret paying full price for it, the team seems to be very passionate and worked hard to have this delivered.
But that just for the effort and to support the spirit.
The content itself is not up to Kunos standards, not even close.
Never tried RSS GT1, is it any good or of similar mediocrity?

When Kunos was still developing and growing Assetto Corsa and came out with DLC packs, I happily paid AND donated for quality content. Now that Kunos is no longer in the Assetto Corsa business, I will continue to pay and donate for quality content with even greater enthusiasm just to keep Assetto Corsa alive and vibrant.

This DRM Revival pac fills a big hole for AC racers. Hopefully, we will soon see skins of these cars as raced in the US. I am sure that Americans are going crazy over those 935's, 2002 turbos and 320s'.

As a paying consumer of these types of things, I hope other mod-ing teams are sitting up and watching this release carefully ... and fervently hope it succeeds sufficiently that someday soon somebody steps up and releases original-content (not rips) US Can-Am and Trans-Am pacs (and dare I ask, Chaparral's. ALL of them.) worth paying for.
This.
As a non-GT3 enthusiast I'm one of the few that isn't particularly interested in AC Competizione, so I'm looking forward to drive these kind of crazy cars, and other content of this type that talented track and cars modders are going to release, both free or payed.

Oh, sorry....
I forgot....
Only post here with golden views...
Come on man, you're being pretty childish here. We get it, you don't like it and you feel like its not worth the money. You've stated so multiple times, and left a review. Thats fine, leave it at that.

I'm just about to spend some time and find out how good it is myself, and I too will no doubt post my opinions whether its positive or negative - but once is enough.

• ronniej

Hehe...These are the "real" fun cars. HARNESS THAT HORSEPOWA BOY!!!

*Haven't tried or purchased them yet though....

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on man, you're being pretty childish here. We get it, you don't like it and you feel like its not worth the money. You've stated so multiple times, and left a review. Thats fine, leave it at that.

I'm just about to spend some time and find out how good it is myself, and I too will no doubt post my opinions whether its positive or negative - but once is enough.
So we can scrape the discussion of mods totally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back