Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just use the files inside drm_ui_real_names_drm_brand_1.12.7z or drm_ui_real_names_car_brand_1.12.7z without any data replacement (checksum errors online).

Then when using CSP, by default it'll read the car name ingame from the json file too, so there's no need to change data.acd files for that end (under CSP, of course). It's on settings>csp>general>Extra UI settings: "load car names from json files".

The 47th Oldtimer Grand Prix will start at the Nürburgring next weekend. The spectacular cars from the Deutschen Rennsportmeisterschaft of 1974 - 1981 will also be there again.

You can experience the feeling and the attraction of these racing cars first hand with our DRM REVIVAL MOD in the simulation of Assetto Corsa. Are you looking for the challenge of driving without traction control, ABS and other gimmicks? Then DRM REVIVAL MOD is the right place for you. You can get more information on our homepage https://www.drm-modding-team.com.

During the Oldtimer Grand Prix from Friday, 09.08.2019 until Sunday, 11.08.2019, you will get a discount of 50%. The discount code is "DRM_REVIVAL_OGP" and can be redeemed when purchasing MOD via our team website

https://www.drm-modding-team.com or https://sellfy.com/p/JEQi/
How to get the update , bought the 1.1 V when it came out , isnt distributed by Selfie anymore ?

@AlleyViper

we are working on a V1.3 and have started in the past whe work at the "Flachbau" BMW 320.

Sorry, but we have not read your posted issues at the MOD

1) fixed
2) fixed
3) we will checked
4) not a problem, only digital_instruments.ini and flames. No things to do.
5) in the manual it was describe as known issue.
6) fixed the class of the RMT 1001_1. Maybe we will create a class like Div1 and Div2, it is a good idea !
7) Thanks ! we will fixed.
8) as designed. No update at the cars with closed doors. We will discussion the Div2 Aero in a team meeting next week. Thanks for the sugesstion
We have no problem with the engine sound, not on 2.0, 5.1 or 7.1. But the same, we will checked.

The Flachbau will come with a new version, think we will called it version 1.4.

A render from last week. We have reworked the mesh of the body and create some more details.

@DRM Modding Team Thanks for you answer, glad to see the team is still working in ways to improve this mod.

Btw, on "3)" it's simply the onboard cockpit camera default position that should be adjusted to clear racing suit collar/shoulders on a few cars, not a problem with driver 3D model position, of course.

The 5.1 engine sound positioning issue was pointed by @kondor999 a few pages back, maybe he can point which rear engined cars could be rechecked until 1.3 comes out (I'm on 2.0, can't test).

Cheers!

I installed a new harddrive. How do I get the cars I had paid for again?
When you bought the pack and you received the email it should have had like 4 or 5 downloads. Go back to that email and BOOM you've got it. You also receive emails every time they update the mod. If you don't have the emails, I don't know what to tell you. First thing I do when I get a pay mod is save the email.

Last edited:
When you bought the pack and you received the email it should have had like 4 or 5 downloads. Go back to that email and BOOM you've got it. You also receive emails every time they update the modern. If you don't have the emails, I don't know what to tell you. First thing I do when I get a pay mod is save the email.
Even better create a sellfy account and get infinite downloads.

@AlleyViper

we are working on a V1.3 and have started in the past whe work at the "Flachbau" BMW 320.

Sorry, but we have not read your posted issues at the MOD

1) fixed
2) fixed
3) we will checked
4) not a problem, only digital_instruments.ini and flames. No things to do.
5) in the manual it was describe as known issue.
6) fixed the class of the RMT 1001_1. Maybe we will create a class like Div1 and Div2, it is a good idea !
7) Thanks ! we will fixed.
8) as designed. No update at the cars with closed doors. We will discussion the Div2 Aero in a team meeting next week. Thanks for the sugesstion
We have no problem with the engine sound, not on 2.0, 5.1 or 7.1. But the same, we will checked.

The Flachbau will come with a new version, think we will called it version 1.4.

A render from last week. We have reworked the mesh of the body and create some more details.
Oooooohhhh - it's the IMSA rear end you are working on!!! This is beautiful!
Thank you very much for your continuous work on the DRM Revival mod!
I would absolutely love the DRM Revival mod to stay with us continuously - I just loooooove these cars so much.

Even better create a sellfy account and get infinite downloads.
Even better, DON'T create a Sellfy account :D but use "Download to Dropbox" instead and get infinite downloads.

Bad suggestion, that way you don't get updates
That’s incorrect.
I handle ALL purchased mods through sellfy this way and I get updates just fine.
1. Most good mod makers send update mails by mails with the same download page link as a reminder - easy, just follow the link
2. You can always reuse the download page link you have already from your original purchase confirmation email

Hi, do premium members still get the 20% off discount? Cause I click on the on the link for 20% off and I'm greeted with Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%