Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have an account at Sellfy? If so, just log in and it'll be listed on your purchases with unlimited downloads.
If not, create one, log in with a validated email, search your previous sellfy emails with their limited download link and do the following to add the purchase to your account: link

The buy button above on this RD DRM page sends you to sellfy, RD doesn't take care of this purchase. After buying it, you should have received a email with a limited download link (there's a email field on checkout), that's the one you must find to add to your sellfy account.

There is some flickering on the b pillar on this car
Screenshot_drm_120_doningtonpark2018_13-6-119-17-7-59.png

The 47th Oldtimer Grand Prix will start at the Nürburgring next weekend. The spectacular cars from the Deutschen Rennsportmeisterschaft of 1974 - 1981 will also be there again.

You can experience the feeling and the attraction of these racing cars first hand with our DRM REVIVAL MOD in the simulation of Assetto Corsa. Are you looking for the challenge of driving without traction control, ABS and other gimmicks? Then DRM REVIVAL MOD is the right place for you. You can get more information on our homepage https://www.drm-modding-team.com.

During the Oldtimer Grand Prix from Friday, 09.08.2019 until Sunday, 11.08.2019, you will get a discount of 50%. The discount code is "DRM_REVIVAL_OGP" and can be redeemed when purchasing MOD via our team website

https://www.drm-modding-team.com or https://sellfy.com/p/JEQi/

Maybe reinstall and make sure you're decompressing all folders (cars and driver under \content, also the optional \extension for tyre textures and car configs)? v1.2 works fine on my system under csp p140 or latest p185.

If it still fails, revert cpu/gpu optimizations to defaults in csp general settings, just in case an optional one you ticked causes a crash (can even happen on ks content).

Hi guys, I bought this mod pack yesterday and copied the folders to their respected places but the cars don't show up in my AC content. It shows a placeholder saying: Unknown. What info would you need from me to help me? I can gather some screen shots of folder placement.
I'll appreciate any help, I will love to drive these fantastic cars.

Bought this last Oct through Racedepartment premium. Emailed the DRM lads and 12hrs I had the link emailed back for the update download. Thanks DRM keep up the great work.

Drive it since it starts, wonderful work!
But I'm not able to find out, what the real cars were. OK, BMW M 1, Toyota Celica, Porsche 935 but was is the Carma? Or the Monastir?
Please tell me, if if there's nothing illegal about it.

Yes, if you apply the in-game part and server have the non changed version. But you can however use only the UI part then it will work online as well (but then the in-game will have the original name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back