Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car that has been discussed is the monastir (Lancia Beta Montecarlo) The main lod is 49mb
do not know about lod.ini settings - have not unpacked the data.acd ;)

The problem with that car is that it is spamming the log with "EMPTY CURVE, RETURNING ZERO ()"
For me that has an impact on the performance, people with higher end PC,s mite not notice it?

Anyway that is why I told people to disable the logging until fixed.
I have not checked the other cars maybe they also have the problem.
that issue is caused by empty values inside luts returning zero data.

issues with missing data in the lut files although an easy fix it can cause masses of data to be unloaded in some cases gbs of data in the logs which will cause major performance issues in some circumstances, but like I say the luts want checking for files with no data in them or missing lines.

Last edited:
Great mod but i prefer the same machines in R3E.
Dont agree on this
i like it in AC find it the best mod in AC even better then many AC official stuff but go drive RF2 in the latest update (FFB was already very very good but after the last update nothing can beat RF2 on physics (beside graphics but thats not most important) So this mod would been even greater as it already is on RF2 and i would pay easily 50euro for ( ppl who want it for free please make the best sim yourself ) it But as long its only on AC i will enjoy it .

look at this persons profile and one can see mr Mar2 doesnt like to donate att all for whatever
Excuse me? How do you judge what person am I viewing my profile? I actually donated for Content Manager dev for his majestic work and other mods made with love. That was very rude. Also what matters of this if I was writing an opinion about pay mods in general, without criticize DRM mod? Next time take your frustration elsewhere for God's sake

Ok it seems you the best expert in simracing world so go make the BEST of The BEST SIM and give it for free to the public
This very well may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on Race Department. If someone doesn't agree with you about a small collection of cars they need to go build an entire racing sim? Who made you the authority on what people must enjoy or enjoy paying for?

I send donations to modders who's work I've enjoyed. I may have missed one or two, but I'll eventually remember I haven't sent them a donation yet. I've sent donations to modders who haven't even officially released a single track, for encouragement and as a sign of my appreciation for their continued work. So, I have no problem whatsoever paying for mods that I think are worth my money. I won't pay for this mod because I've had a chance to drive a couple of cars and I don't think it is worth my money. It's nothing that I would use often, so I will pass. So let me guess, I need to go build my own racing sim, right? Because I disagreed with the holy Peter Stokman!! You should worry about what you like and value, not what others like or value.

Excuse me? How do you judge what person am I viewing my profile? I actually donated for Content Manager dev for his majestic work and other mods made with love. That was very rude. Also what matters of this if I was writing an opinion about pay mods in general, without criticize DRM mod? Next time take your frustration elsewhere for God's sake
god wo is that ?, wasnt frustration just remark and i spoke about your RD Profile status

This very well may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on Race Department. If someone doesn't agree with you about a small collection of cars they need to go build an entire racing sim? Who made you the authority on what people must enjoy or enjoy paying for?

I send donations to modders who's work I've enjoyed. I may have missed one or two, but I'll eventually remember I haven't sent them a donation yet. I've sent donations to modders who haven't even officially released a single track, for encouragement and as a sign of my appreciation for their continued work. So, I have no problem whatsoever paying for mods that I think are worth my money. I won't pay for this mod because I've had a chance to drive a couple of cars and I don't think it is worth my money. It's nothing that I would use often, so I will pass. So let me guess, I need to go build my own racing sim, right? Because I disagreed with the holy Peter Stokman!! You should worry about what you like and value, not what others like or value.
i didnt comment on you mr holy superman alba but ok if you want a comment here you get one , i downloaded one off your cars , Lamborghini , and indeed graphics are great but physics are very bad

i didnt comment on you mr holy superman alba but ok if you want a comment here you get one , i downloaded one off your cars , Lamborghini , and indeed graphics are great but physics are very bad

ALB123 hasn't made any cars (as far as I'm aware?).

You may be thinking of A3DR's Lamborghini, although aphidgod did the physics for that, and he's widely regarded as one of the best, so it's surprising you find his work so bad.

let's keep it civil gentlemen before you know what:whistling:
Qgob3s0.gif

I love it... :laugh: How could you have downloaded one of my cars -- I haven't released any cars publicly. As @Shigeno427 pointed out, there is another artist who released the Lamborghini that you disparage. Could you please show us your fantastic modding abilities now?

Thanks for the information about the issue with the log file.
Yes, it was the monastir, and there was an error with the upgrade function you can change in the setup(engine cover and the front lights ).
FIXED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
Guys...Will the exhaust flame timing for the 935DP (Puriano) be addressed anytime soon.
It looks a bit silly having the car at full 'tilt' on long straights with an exhaust flame 'licking' out the end of the stack.
The combustion chamber pressures and exhaust flow rate would never allow for that under those circumstances.
There also is no raw fuel exiting the pipe and the wastegates are closed under those conditions. Its not until 'fuel-cut' and subsequent fuel 'dump' at downshift, that you'll see that happening.
Please fix that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%