AC DRM Revival Marod Aero @ Road America - Mon 11 May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for tonight's race Denis, glad I could make it in the end (more pick ups than deliveries lol). Car was 'interesting' lol, had only practiced with 90% boost. Tried the 1st race with 100 then realised I hadn't enough fuel so used it only for the straights in the end.

Congrats to the podium guys, how you tamed this beast is admirable!

Thanks for a great combo @Denis Betty :)
Car is crazy to drive but so rewarding when you get it right. Would be even better if AC didn't decide to crash on me when I'm for once leading on the final lap. :mad: Well done Ronnie and Ross, wish we could have had some closer racing.
I was trying really hard to close the gap, but overdid it a few times and lost some time again. Still some very competitive racing.
A big sorry to @Chris Down for scaring the **** out of him and almost killing him after the long righthander.
Try the link in the OP Ronnie. :)
I'm really sorry I didn't read the OP carefully enough this time. I guess being a member for quite some time made me a bit detail-blind. I hope this didn't cost you a lot of time. Well any wasted minute is a minute too much. Sorry mate :redface:

Thanks Ronnie. I really appreciate this. I couldn't come close to your lap times (6 -7s slower and normally it's about 2 to 3s) so I''m very interested in your setup. Also I saw Ross braking more then a car length later and still managed to take the turn. Impressive!
I found out that well dosed trail braking does a lot on the cars turn in. Imediately getting back on the gas gently keeps the understeer to a minimum. It takes some getting used to, though :O_o:

I was trying really hard to close the gap, but overdid it a few times and lost some time again. Still some very competitive racing.
A big sorry to @Chris Down for scaring the **** out of him and almost killing him after the long righthander.

I'm really sorry I didn't read the OP carefully enough this time. I guess being a member for quite some time made me a bit detail-blind. I hope this didn't cost you a lot of time. Well any wasted minute is a minute too much. Sorry mate :redface:
Aw mate, not at all. I'm just glad that you had fun. :)

Thanks Denis and congrats to all survivors. Apologies to the driver of the white car which I hit in R1 going into T2 after the start. Really tried to be careful but forgot about the non-existing brakes when cold :(

@Steve O'Malley that actually can happen? I went with 100% for the entire second race without any problems. Interesting to know
Think that was me AGAIN Andreas. Starting to think you have it in for me :sneaky:

Lol you must be joking. You murdered me in RF2 race a couple of weeks ago too.

If I see you anywhere near me in future I think I'll just pull the car over :roflmao:

Good to be able to give and take a joke Andreas :thumbsup:

Lol you must be joking. You murdered me in RF2 race a couple of weeks ago too.

If I see you anywhere near me in future I think I'll just pull the car over :roflmao:

Good to be able to give and take a joke Andreas :thumbsup:
It's not always me, I don't have RF2 ;)(or do you refer to something else then the game?) Anyways, we will see each other in a few minutes @ Silverstone. Good luck :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%