rF2 DRM Revival @ Le Mans 1979 - Wednesday June 15th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well, I have absolutely no problem with engine heat, even with the Capri... It's just the difficulty of the track and car combo :)

On top of that, my need for realism pushed me to use a realistic steering setup :)

It's for the Porsche 935 but it shouldn't be very different for the other cars, real setting: 720deg of rotation, 20deg of steering lock

:p

It felt good in the test race I did with the AI. Just don't over rev the engine and you should be fine. :)

A good setup here is essential! Gearing and aero/radiators are the big ones to adjust. The engines are perfectly reliable IF you are conservative with RPM usage and manage engine temps well :) Be careful when slipstreaming not to over rev your engine! Lastly, its a long race, and whilst full on 'attacking' of the track may well be fun, its unlikely to reward you with a good finish....

That said, should be a hugely fun event and great to see so many sign ups already :)

Crap i was so looking forward to trying this circuit and Cars out to find that ver 1.1 is required and MY DSL is sooooooo slooooow to Download 160 Meg I am out for now, will make sure next time that all the requirements are met ??
Anyway once again thanks RD. Even if i missed this event i am sure it would have been a blast.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back