DRM Revival gtr2 problems

google traductor

Hi,
I wanted to ask a separate question, because of the difficulty of finding an answer on the internet.
it's about the DRM Revival 2.0b by Merlin75 mod
As I said in the other thread of questions, drm is very difficult to handle ... but I could configure it comfortably.
problems:
1-the wheels of 4 of the 6 cars, cool quickly, no matter if I reduce the pressure. This is by default (the temperature drops a lot).
2-some cars (lancia beta) have very hot brakes, no matter how much the brake air intakes open.

the bmw m1 is difficult to handle at high speed and with oversteer, but I could configure it, decently comfortable.
3-the big problem is the porsche 935 turbo ... I have read the best known manuals ... "21 steps guide for gtr2", I can not comfortably handle it ... problem: high speed + fast curve = massive oversteer. / high speed + long straight = loss of control. With very hard configurations, it is barely manageable.:mad::mad:
... also, your brakes go from very cold (long braking) to very hot.
I started with simple settings, but it is still very difficult to drive. then go to harder (very hard) configs, solve the oversteer very little.
Wheels do not matter how much you heat them, they fall quickly in temperature.
I understand that it is an old car, and therefore difficult to drive. But this seems more like a bug than a feature.

thx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back