AC DRM Revival @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Sat 23Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What? You're both trying to get us all killed:O_o: HAVE YOU DIRVEN THESE DEATH TRAPS:p:laugh::roflmao: Oh why not, we'll even do it at the virtual time of 18:00 and heavy cloud cover. I'll use the City by Night pp filter and the Dynamic Light Mod and this will be epic. Date to be announced later.

I'm going to kill both of you when this is over.............if I'm still alive:p

Looking forward to this carnage lol. This Le Mans is gonna be scary as **** already.

Looks like I am not going to make it. Sign me out :(

Maybe I make it we will see.

[Edit] Downloading updates slowly

Last edited:
Thanx for the invite! I'm not up for another race tonight to be honest and need to practice for Sunday and Monday. You guys have fun! :thumbsup:
1daOMaAoTj6NTqbck7R4_reka-pussy.jpg

Err... Quick question. Official practice starts 90 minutes from when I'm posting this, correct? The OP says 1900 GMT, which is also 1500 EDT, not 1500 CDT like the post says. Not trying to be nitpicky, just want to be sure.
AAAA that's why I missed qualify! Well no big deal, anyways great racing these beasts are fantastic around Le Mans.

@Bobby Pennington would it be too much trouble to set a countdown timer on the timeanddate.com site? I set up an example for Tuesday's US social club race for reference. That way, we could have just one time zone listed in the OP, and there would be no confusion with daylight savings times.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180626T20&p0=2119&msg=Social+Event:+BMW+235i+@+Spa&font=sanserif
And maybe a link shortener wouldn't hurt.
Sweet!!! Let me check into it and see if I can get the ok to do it. Thanks man:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%