AC DRM Revival @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Sat 23Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys, I have to cancel tonight's race. I crashed with my paraglider and broke both ankles and my left knee. Have some fun with those turbo monsters for me, too and see you soon.

Oh that is so sad to hear, I am glad though that you are alive and those bones will heal!

Get well soon and take it easy!

Is this the preview for the upcoming DRM Revival event? Nordschleife?
What? You're both trying to get us all killed:O_o: HAVE YOU DIRVEN THESE DEATH TRAPS:p:laugh::roflmao: Oh why not, we'll even do it at the virtual time of 18:00 and heavy cloud cover. I'll use the City by Night pp filter and the Dynamic Light Mod and this will be epic. Date to be announced later.

I'm going to kill both of you when this is over.............if I'm still alive:p

@dmatzies the Capri we have in the DRM Revival pack is the one of Division 1 or 2?
That car run in both divisions, and it should be year 1980 in the video above, with Ludwig in Division 1 (1700 cc) and Hertl, Niedzwiedz in Division 2 (1400 cc).

Sorry guys, I have to cancel tonight's race. I crashed with my paraglider and broke both ankles and my left knee. Have some fun with those turbo monsters for me, too and see you soon.
Oh man, that sucks. Have you been drinking some of my water? It's notorious for getting people hurt. Seriously Ronnie, sorry to hear this news. I love the idea of a guy that likes to put it out there and do some really cool stuff like paragliding. I've never had the opportunity, but I would have loved it since I'm a flight nut. I hope you get well. As soon as you can stand it and the pain is not too bad, jump back in the seat. Even at 50%, you'll still be quicker than me, you old dog;):p:D

This will be my last event to host at RD
All I'm gonna say and then I'll let it die:(
3_Crying-baby-boy.jpg

I'm gonna miss you suckah:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Come on guys, let's fill this one up! This will be my last event to host at RD so let's go out with a brum, brum, braaam, pshhh, braam, pshhh :D

@Eugene Abramoff @Geof @RainhamIron @Aksu @JoelK @Captain Condescending
Dammit, sounds like a hoot but unfortunately I'm already signed up for tonight's rf2 race.
Thx for the heads up though. Have a good race and hope to catch you soon :cool:

P.s. after last night's curry and beer sesh, I'm sure there'll still be plenty of this in any case :whistling:
let's go out with a brum, brum, braaam, pshhh, braam, pshhh

Err... Quick question. Official practice starts 90 minutes from when I'm posting this, correct? The OP says 1900 GMT, which is also 1500 EDT, not 1500 CDT like the post says. Not trying to be nitpicky, just want to be sure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%