AC DRM Revival @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Sat 23Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey @guidofoc the practice session start in Beijing TZ will be 0300am so it's just the time to come home early from clubbing.

Make sure you drink hard that night so I have a chance to collect the Chinese trophy of this event, otherwise I will proceed to blow my engine again (still not swallowed that one @Celtic Pharaoh).

Pencil me in for an 935 please - I'll get back to you if it's a K2 or a K3 once I've tested a bit more.

I'd have been pretty tempted by the RSR again if you'd run a class of those :p

Edit: K3 please, sadly no contest between the two on this track.

Last edited:
Is there an obvious cure for the way these things wander all over the road? it's like there's not enough lateral damping & the car is gently rocking from one back wheel to the other, but hard dampers don't really do much.

The 935 has suspiciously low mechanical grip at the front too. Only driven these at Riverside before & don't remember it being a problem there :S

Is there an obvious cure for the way these things wander all over the road? it's like there's not enough lateral damping & the car is gently rocking from one back wheel to the other, but hard dampers don't really do much.

The 935 has suspiciously low mechanical grip at the front too. Only driven these at Riverside before & don't remember it being a problem there :S
Try to reduce to negative toe at the front.

Changing the 935 toe doesn't actually seem to have an effect - out of the box it's got toe-in at the front; I don't know why they modelled toe ( or let you change the diff either ) given it's got a solid rear axle.

Hard dampers *do* help somewhat, but not enough to me comfortable, let alone cure it.
Then stiffen also front ARB.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back