rF2 DRM Revival @ Bathurst - Wednesday August 3rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
pz15Y.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM DRM
Mod:
DRM Revival 1.1 (For those who have v1.0 you can patch to v1.1 HERE)
Track:
Bathurst

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (1 Hour, Formation Lap + Rolling Start) (Read Note 3 for details)

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

We recommend you read the manual beforehand which gives details about how to set up the game and the cars within the mod. English Manual German Manual

Do not over-rev the engine, particularly when in 1st gear, as this can easily lead to a blown engine.

This race will be a manual formation lap with a rolling start. This means that once the light goes green the leader gradually speeds up to around 120 km/h (75mph) and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line. The formation lap will count as part of the 1 hour race.

4. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[Signuplist]288[/Signuplist]

Man... I really want to join but I have no experience in these cars and I dont know the combo. I was able to just jump in the 207s because I've atleast driven the 207s before and I know the Norisring track. But this combo seems really hard so IDK if I wanna just jump in... dont want to end up getting myself banned from RD lol

Was looking for a fun event, my bad I entered - had some really strange technical problems, game was running at a constant fps but I was getting random hick-ups (single frame freezes) from my pc when I was under control of my car, watching others driving was smooth as silk even on my usual high settings - something is wrong with this mod, doesn't seem to like my pc when I am driving, no matter how low I put the settings - anyway my fault I entered the race, lost control during lap 2 because of a hick-up, hope I didn't cause too much trouble there. You won't be seeing me in a DRM event again. :frown:

Thanks gentlemen, Adam and RD for the Event!

end of race for me,someone parked on the racing line,after there incident.

and yes i hit him,sorry to whoever hit me after,i tryed to quit out as fast as i could

bmw 320 i think

What a shame, was having such a great race and closing in on the leader with less than 10 mins to go but got punted by Matt F after the conrod straight, I think he was fully locked up and out of control but its a shame that more care was not taken.

Oh well, thanks Adam and RD for a fantastic race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%