---------------------------------------------------
Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 2: 25 mins, standing start
---------------------------------------------------

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below:

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,
Sign-up list (max 30):
  1. - Rui F. Martins
  2. - Teemu Toikka
  3. - Zoltán Szabó
  4. - Alexis Clapano
  5. - Valerio Vinassa
  6. - Benjamin Vierendeels
  7. - Alex Freitas
  8. - Tom Parker
  9. -
  10. -
Reserves
  1. -
  2. -

tried to join but mismatches. there is a patch for this after 2.a i think - other servers are all good. by the way, that vs of Jerez is an older one too. I have the 1988 track pac and the files are newer - saves on multiple installs of the same track.

sorry for those of you who are having mismatching problems, ill have a look and see if there is anything I can do. I'll let you all know when I post the new event tomorrowl

nice event a bit of guys this time and the mod is great.
First time for me its strange but Im a poleman:) at start Teemu at first turn pass in 1st
Im shadow for him:D but in lap1 sometime he disappears (lag?) so I lost a bit of tenths
Ferry is behind me but at hairpin I saw him go a bit long but think in lap 4 or 5 big mistake
lost brake point in 1st turn hurt barriers damage car but the engine was ok so put rear gear and push for rejoin the train of cars but after 2 curves LOST CONNECTIONS :(.

Next time guys and Congratulations to winners and finishers

Thanks Christopher and RD for event

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%