Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1975 Custom Championship

Career Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1975 Custom Championship 0.9 beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah same issue than toyotech the link into THR website about
interlagos75thr is dead .
and it seems to my noob eyes than the file interlagos75V1.0 who is containing the layout oval exterior, a basic interlagos75 and a reworked version is probably a compil of all interlagos thr stuff.
and i suppose "reworked version" as an update, but names don't fit with the champ 75JSON ,, i try to change the name by editing champ JSON but even with saving the file and restart CM the champ 75 always ask about interlagos75thr gp ,,, so i am not able to edit this correctly , and i am coming to ask you cosy61 How i can fix this.

be sure your job is highly appreciated, , i am ok with the installation of champ 50 69 86 , and i think to put on all the series , so nice to find this stuff surviving from rfactor times thanks for your great work:)

yeah same issue than toyotech the link into THR website about
interlagos75thr is dead .
and it seems to my noob eyes than the file interlagos75V1.0 who is containing the layout oval exterior, a basic interlagos75 and a reworked version is probably a compil of all interlagos thr stuff.
and i suppose "reworked version" as an update, but names don't fit with the champ 75JSON ,, i try to change the name by editing champ JSON but even with saving the file and restart CM the champ 75 always ask about interlagos75thr gp ,,, so i am not able to edit this correctly , and i am coming to ask you cosy61 How i can fix this.

be sure your job is highly appreciated, , i am ok with the installation of champ 50 69 86 , and i think to put on all the series , so nice to find this stuff surviving from rfactor times thanks for your great work:)
Go here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_HAl7Y1C7GLJc2ZUXCT9fPfVuhvEBWs6/view?usp=sharing - Hope that helps

This would be great but when i get to race brazil track it tells me object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi This could be a CSP issue - Try re downloading th track again as it may be missing a component - I will check it out once im back at my PC to see if I can troubleshoot the issue. In the meantime you can always look on this excellent list from Breathe for a replacement. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14017021

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 339 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing