Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1969

Career Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1969 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you help me with this please i already have the 1967 kyalami but the content manager said that the kyalami1967 is missing. can you please help me with this?

Can you help me with this please i already have the 1967 kyalami but the content manager said that the kyalami1967 is missing. can you please help me with this?
Go into tracks folder and check the naming - ie Kyalami 1967 not 1967 Kyalami - This is a common error no just for this track but others as well - hope that helps

Hi, I'm sorry but i'm going crazy searching the lotus 49c car. Where can I find it?
I think I found it at the legion mod website, but it is very difficult to navigate thru and may be hard to find. I would suggest looking for a download link in some YouTube description. I have also seen some posts about lost access to the legion website but I don't have full information on that.

I think I found it at the legion mod website, but it is very difficult to navigate thru and may be hard to find. I would suggest looking for a download link in some YouTube description. I have also seen some posts about lost access to the legion website but I don't have full information on that.
Hi yes it is from the legion site but we can’t link it here due to RD t&c’s. I will add it to my gdrive downloads and let you know when I have as away fro pc at the moment

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%