F1 2010 Driving through invisibles??

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
So I was playing online last night for quite a while, just the 3 lap quick races, and I had a number of occasions where I was following someone within a few car lengths, closing distance, and they turned invisible in front of me...the first time, I tried to avoid them as usual, missed and ended up driving right through. After a few more times I noticed more often then not, after encountering an invisible player, and going trhough or around them, they either shunt off course or spin...is this me causing this, or them? A product of my driving through them while invisible? Are they invisible to me, but I'm solid to them, so I end up spinning or ramming them off course?

thoughts, comments?

I want to know this too! I assumed they go invisible if the other driver has network issues, to prevent accidental shunting when their car is bobbing around on the track. It's difficult to avoid them because you don't know where the car really is. But I've had them go off on contact, so maybe it's just a bug and the invisible cars think we're ramming into them on purpose.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back