Driving screen tinted in odd colors.

So this only happens on a few tracks, such as Toban Raceway and couple others. It doesn't happen on most tracks, Mid Ohio works fine, and other DX11 tracks work ok too.

Anyway, the easiest way to describe it is like the driver putting in a green or pink or blue tinted glasses. The colors vary with time of day. Night time is fine, so it's definitely related to the sun somehow.

To recap:

-the entire driving window is tinted one color.
-HUD controls are not affected.

-exterior view is affected as well, as if the driver got out with his tinted shades on walking around.

All drivers up to date, running latest build 11.12

This is 10am. If I switch to 7am the tint is more blue. Other times give different colors.

04CB0C00D27684A4A048F3C34591126FAF9692EC

Hi, I had this problem on Portimao a few weeks ago which is a mod track. I found the environment reflections setting at low was the thing that made it go this colour.
Try turning this setting off first and see what happens. I found it only did not like low setting, setting to high also fixed it.
I went through a boring process of turning all the settings to low / off and putting them all back up again one by one and environment reflections was the one that made everything funky.

This was my problem and i thought it was specific to SLI but i don't think it is:
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/graphics-issues-running-sli.62657/#post-980606

The orange in my issue is because of the modern cars with the new shader system.

If that doesn't work try clearing the CBASH and SHADERS folders, this is S397 advice when you get any graphical glitch btw.

https://forum.studio-397.com/index....-simple-way-to-clear-shaders-and-cbash.55446/

hope the above helps, its quite a frustrating one and is one of RF2s many quirks that needs sorting out.

Deleting your CBash and Shaders contents will correct many issues thus you might not need to give up enviremental refections which can add some nice effects in different envirements, it's worth a try!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back