Driving school?

Keith Joyce

Stercus accidit
Anyone know of a 'Training Lobby' for mobile obstructions such as I? Having recently been banned from Brands Hatch I don't want to repeat the experience...

Single player? The AI in this game are pretty good to practice against in scenarios similar to what you might find vs human drivers. But seriously, being banned in a league for being slow is a bit lame unless you were making it dangerous for people to lap you. Thankfully my Race 07 league is for drivers of all abilities :)

Hmmm, what do you mean by "Banned from Brands Hatch"? Were you in an online race and the club running it banned you? If so, you can go to the clubs website and ask for the ban to be removed with an explanation.

In the meantime, continue to enter online multiplayer events and keep your eyes open and your car on the driving line always allowing for the faster drivers lots of room in the corners, slowing on the straights if you can and even give them the line on the straights*, if you can so you don't both get to the corner at the same time. Don't go on to drive in the race until you think you have mastered an aspect of surviving on track though.

The mirrors on most cars are useless for seeing who is coming up behind. For online driving the use of the "Virtual Mirrors" is required. Make sure you have it actuated!

*explained, With virtual mirrors and a little attention you can see the cars coming up early enough to plan and make a move across the track to give them room(many drivers think you will be braking at the normal spot) but you cannot do this at the last moment as the quicker drivers will be moving to the inside to avoid you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%