Driving Realism of AC vs iRacing:

I’ve been spending more time with AC as I wait for Project Cars to release. The other reason is because I bought myself a Fanatec Clubsport pedal set. I am really digging AC for a host of reasons, including the driving models and the feel of the cars on the road. (AkA, Realism).

Currently iRacing has discounted deals of 50% on all its membership packages. I started filling out the online form for membership when it hit me… Assoetta is pretty freaking good; and hummm… is AC as good as iRacing.

So, this is my question. Is AC as realistic as iRacing says it is? Are any of you using both and can you comment on the driving realism with both?

hate when they called Iracing best racing game ever!**** me!!!!**** me!!!!blody ( Gordon Ramsay favorite word ) this what I call AC fan and Iracing fan meet on the street! Watch :
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)))))) This is truly meeting of AC and Iracing fans :)

Last edited:
I did try iRacing with AccuForce (AF) and it change my opinion quite a bit. Yes it's still more expensive there is no way around it. but now it's easier to drive to the limit, easier to catch a slide ,....
I give try cause I also have accuforce but v2pro!last time I was in Iracing 2 years ago!hope I will find something changed in good way more realistic then before!or esleyou will refund my month of subscription?Deal :)))))))))?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 377 39.5%