• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Driving Guide | How to make a pitstop

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Hendrie Klink

Hendrie Klink

Ratings:
    +0
    nice job

2. Robbie

Robbie

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that! I have been always in trouble once going into the pits, and resulting in a 40 second put stop pressing all the buttons I can press.

3. Johannes Fulop

Johannes Fulop

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for creating and sharing. [​IMG]

4. voobr

voobr

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for creating and sharing.:good:

5. Brandon Lawson

Brandon Lawson

Ratings:
    +0
    Extremely helpful, thanks so much for posting this.

6. Eric Sterner

Eric Sterner

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm getting an error claiming the .pdf is damaged and unfixable when I DL and try to open it. Is the file corrupted?
    Thx

7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    RaceDepartment Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,400
    Its fine here. Maybe try updating or reinstalling Adobe Reader to see if it fixes the problem for you.

8. Eric Sterner

Eric Sterner

Ratings:
    +0
    It's working now, thx.

9. Pete Akiens

Pete Akiens

Ratings:
    +0
    Does this apply to Race Pro? I wasn't aware there was a pit option on the menu screen prior to racing?

10. SimbinRacer

SimbinRacer

Ratings:
    +0
    I think what should be in the guide is the fact that the only changes one can make to the preset is wet tires or more or less fuel, nothing else as it seems. That's the latest of hard lesson in pitstop errors I done now I think. I have now made every blunder there is about the pitstop and almost consider myself an expert now. Almost. So I have a preset called STCC where I go for no fuel and only change front tires and fix eventual damage. I drove a 28 lap (real distance) race at Mantorp with BMW and after the pitstop at lap 14 I couldn't change rear tires because I had not specified that at the preset! They wore out completely naturally and I had to retire at lap 22.

So, make many presets is my advice. One for front tires, one for all, and one for all but no damage and one for all AND damage and ... well you get the point. I could only change fuel amount and tire type (wet or dry) on prespecified wheels. You can't change your mind about damage either as it seems. Gotta have a preset for that tool. Christ. :faint2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.