Driving Guide | How to make a pitstop

Yves Larose

Premium
hi guy's

after a few endurance race i've heard that people had trouble with how to do the pitstop so i thought that a tutorial on that would be cool so i made one. hope it will help you so happy racing :thumb:

Attachments

• Pitstop tutorial for race 07.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,245
Thanks for creating this!

Small addition maybe for your guide. You can set AutoPits Off in the Game Options. This way you can enter the pitlane manually in stead of the auto-control.

ramon my guide take in consideration that people will use one of the 2 ways to do a pitstop, if someone use the preset pitstop most likely the person will never make a manual pitstop and vice versa but i can add it tho thanks for the suggestion :thumb:

Ramon after looking further i saw what you mean by autopit off or on, so i'm guessing that if its on and you haven't preset a pitstop the menu will not pop up or either pop up and you won't be able to do anything in the pitstop in game menu ? i haven't tested since mine is turned off.

Ramon after looking further i saw what you mean by autopit off or on, so i'm guessing that if its on and you haven't preset a pitstop the menu will not pop up or either pop up and you won't be able to do anything in the pitstop in game menu ? i haven't tested since mine is turned off.

With autopits off the pitmenu will still popup once you enter the pitlane;

Also another tip for your guide (don't know if its in). If you request a pitstop the stop will be shorter then when you just drive into the pitlane.
With requesting its simulated that the crew is ready for your stop and therefor faster in helping you :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%