• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Driving Force GT not responding in-game

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by RufiBvB, Jan 22, 2019.

1. RufiBvB

RufiBvB

Ratings:
    +0
    Whats up guys, i'm new here...
    Recently I have bought Automobilista, because I wanted to make a good use of my good old Driving Force GT wheel, and since I love racing, I decided to give it a try in a simulator such as this game or rFactor2...
    Anyway, my problem is that my wheel does not respond in-game, I mean that even tho I have the preset of the DFGT loaded in options, when I try to bind some various options, such as speed limiter and other things to specific buttons, the wheel just doesn't respond.
    Same thing even when I just load that preset and try to test it in a test day, just nothing happens when I'm in the car, wheel is not turning, throttle is not responding etc.
    I made a profile in Logitech Profiler, set everything as I had previously (between the first instalation of Automobilista I had to install the whole Windows 10 all over again due to change of my CPU and hard drive), and before that everything was fine. Now it's broken, and I don't know what to do.
    Thanks in advance, and excuse me if I made some mistakes in my English ;)

2. Stephen O'Sullivan

Stephen O'Sullivan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +246
  3. RufiBvB

RufiBvB

Ratings:
    +0
    Of course, I reinstalled that driver a few times, but still to no effect. Ewerything works fine in rFactor 2, Assetto Corsa, Grid Autosport, DiRT 3 and Shift 2, but Automobilista don't want to work properly with my wheel :/
    Edit: I don't know what was the problem, but I just got back home and launched Automobilista again...suddenly my wheel works again :p
    Thanks for help mate, have a nice day ;)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Stephen O'Sullivan

Stephen O'Sullivan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +246
    That's great news. I'm glad I could help. :whistling::D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Let me tell you about spring and damper... Premium

Ratings:
    +3,936
    I vaguely remember that when I had the DFGT, after playing some games, I had to unplug the wheel and possibly even restart my PC, otherwise the wheel would not be detected correctly by other games. But I really don't remember which games did that, it's been too long.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.