Driving backwards tutorial somewhere...? ;)

Although I do manage to park my truck anywhere I have to up to now, I do think it takes me a but too much time...

I know that I should steer in the opposite direction to get where I want to, but sometimes this leaves my truck itself in an odd position in regard to the er... what do you call it... the thing I am pulling LOL... Seems that at a certain point you should stop steering in the opposite direction... Anyway, it feels odd quite often and I have to drive back and forth 40 times before I get my truck anywhere near the parking spot...

Any tips? Maybe there is a tutorial somewhere online that tells me how to do it? I do like to do it myself instead of simply hitting Enter. ;)

Keep your angles shallow, use the out of the window view to look backwards, to make your trailer move left turn the wheel left, visa versa, most common problem in real life and in the game is bad pre positioning and using too much steering angle swaying backwards and forwards from full lock to full lock, keep those angles shallow and position yourself properly from the start and it is easy, 25 degree angle between unit and trailer is most comfortable in general.

Some kind of driving school could be available in future versions, maybe with a simple editor where you could place cones and/or trailers to practice driving backwards without worrying about delivery times.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back